Browse All Categories
Why Choose Us:
Our history of results: Our team of experienced injury lawyers has the skills and resources to take on the most complex cases and get the best possible results. We have been successful in cases involving all types of accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more.
Our advanced legal strategies: At O’Malley Tunstall, PC, we use the latest legal strategies and technologies to get the best possible results for our clients. We are always investigating new ways to improve our methods so that we can provide the highest level of service to our clients.
Our consistent communication: We work hard to keep you informed about your case and make sure that you understand all of your options. We also offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about your rights and how we can help you. We believe that every client deserves personalized attention and care. We will take the time to get to know you and your case.
Practice Area Section:
- Personal Injury: Personal injuries can lead to long-term disability and significant financial expenses. If you have been injured, it is important to speak to an attorney who can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
- Car Accident: A car accident can be a very traumatic event. If you have been in an accident, it is important to seek legal counsel to help you navigate the process and protect your rights.
- T-Bone Accident: A T-bone accident is a type of car accident that can be especially dangerous. If you have been involved in a T-bone accident, it is important to seek legal help to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death: The death of a loved one is always a tragic event. If the death was caused by the negligence of another, it is important to seek legal counsel to help you pursue a wrongful death claim.
- Bicycle Accident: Bike accidents can be incredibly tough to bounce back from. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accident: Motorcycle accidents can lead to long-lasting injuries and even death. Get the justice you deserve by calling our team today.
- Pedestrian Accident: No pedestrian accident victim deserves to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. We can handle your case and make sure you get justice.
- Truck Accident: Truck accidents lead to devastating results for victims. Seek help as soon as you can to protect your future.
- Dog Bites: A dog bite can lead to serious injuries. If you have been bitten by a dog, it is important to seek legal counsel to help you recover compensation.
- Child Injuries: Children are especially vulnerable to injuries. If your child has been injured, it is important to seek legal help to ensure that they are fairly compensated.
- Slip and Falls: Negligence from another can cause you to fall and seriously injure yourself. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Workers’ Comp: Workers’ compensation is a system in place to help workers who are injured on the job. If you have been injured at work, it is important to protect your rights as a worker.
- Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries can impact you for the rest of your life. Let us help make matters right.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: A severe spinal cord injury can change your life forever. We can hold any negligent party accountable for your injuries.
- Product Liability: If you have been injured by a defective product, it is important to seek legal help. You may be able to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nursing home abuse is a serious problem. If you suspect that your loved one is being abused, it is important to take action.
- Premises Liability: Negligent property owners can be held responsible for injuries that occur on their property. Let us help you take action.
- Social Security Disability: Applying for Social Security disability benefits can be a complex process. Let us help you navigate the process and get the benefits you deserve.
- Social Security Disability Appeals: After being denied Social Security disability benefits, you have the right to appeal. Let us help you file an appeal and get the benefits you need.
- Supplemental Security Income: Filing for Supplemental Security Income can be a complex process. Let us help you get the benefits you are entitled to.
- Veterans Disability: As a veteran, you deserve the disability benefits you were promised. Let us help you get the benefits you need and deserve.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims: If you have been denied long-term disability benefits, it is important to seek legal help. We can handle your claim and get you the benefits you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do most truck accidents happen?
A: Most truck accidents are due to driver error. Truck drivers must obey the same traffic laws as everyone else on the road, but they also have to deal with the added challenge of driving a large and heavy vehicle. Common causes of truck accidents include:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
If you or someone you know has been injured in a truck accident, it is important to speak to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you understand your rights and may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Q: How is compensation determined in a personal injury case?
A: When someone is injured through no fault of their own, they may be entitled to compensation. This can cover a range of expenses related to the injury, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Determining an appropriate amount of compensation can be complicated, and it’s important to work with an experienced personal injury lawyer to ensure you receive what you deserve.
In order to determine compensation, a number of factors will be considered. This includes the severity of the injury, how long it will take for the person to recover, whether or not they are permanently disabled, and whether or not the accident was their fault. The goal is to place a value on the damages suffered by the victim in order to make them whole again.
Q: What should I do following a motorcycle crash?
A: Motorcycle crashes often result in serious injury or death because there is very little protection between the rider and the asphalt or concrete surface upon which they land. Often riders attempt to walk away from crashes that would be deadly had they been in a car accident—this often leads to more injuries since the rider is unaware of more severe damage they may have sustained in addition to their initial injuries from the crash itself. Always seek medical attention after a motorcycle crash even if it seems like you only have a few cuts and bruises – those can turn into life-threatening conditions if left untreated.
Q: Can I recover damages for future lost income?
A: In some cases, you may be able to recover damages for future lost income. This will depend on the facts of your case and the laws in your state. Generally, you can recover damages for future lost income if you can prove that you will lose income in the future due to your injury. This may include wages, benefits, or commissions that you would have earned in the future. You may also be able to recover damages for future medical expenses. To learn more, consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer from our law firm.
Q: What benefits can SSD provide?
A: SSD, or Social Security Disability Insurance, is a government program that provides benefits to individuals who are unable to work due to a disability. To be eligible for SSD benefits, you must meet certain requirements, such as having worked and paid into the system for a certain number of years. There are a number of different benefits that SSD can provide, including monthly cash payments, health insurance coverage, and help with costs associated with disability. SSD can also help you return to work by providing vocational rehabilitation services. If you think you may be eligible for SSD benefits, it’s important to speak with an attorney who can help you navigate the application process.
Q: How long does the SSD appeals process take?
A: The Social Security Disability Appeals process can take a long time, depending on the case. The average wait time for a hearing is generally around 2-4 months, but it can be much longer in some cases. This is why it’s important to start the process as soon as possible if you think you may qualify for SSD benefits. Hiring a lawyer can help speed up the process as well. If you’ve been denied SSD benefits, you have the right to file an appeal. The appeals process can be complex, so it’s important to understand the steps involved and to have all the necessary documentation in order.
Q: Will my personal injury case go to court?
A: Many personal injury cases are resolved through negotiations with the insurance company. If both parties cannot agree on a settlement, the case may go to court. However, some personal injury cases may not require a trial if the defendant admits fault or there is overwhelming evidence against them. In either situation, your lawyer will work to get you the best possible outcome, whether that means a monetary settlement or compensation for your injuries through a trial.
Q: What evidence can be used in a personal injury case?
A: When it comes to personal injury cases, evidence is key. There are a variety of different types of evidence that can be used, and it’s important to know what is admissible in court. One type of evidence is witness testimony. Witnesses can offer first-hand accounts of what happened leading up to and during the incident in question. They can also provide insight into the victim’s character and state of mind. Other types of evidence include medical records, photographs, video footage, and expert testimony. In order for any type of evidence to be admitted into court, it must be relevant and reliable. It must also meet certain legal requirements, such as being authenticated and not being hearsay.