Looking For Help With A North Carolina Case?
As attorneys, we want to represent the people and businesses in our communities with all of their legal needs. However, when their needs fall outside our practice areas, we can lean on each other to get them the help they need. That’s what we do and expect others may need the same assistance.
At O’Malley Tunstall, PC, over half of our personal injury litigation cases are referrals from other attorneys in North Carolina and throughout the country. We appreciate how important it is that any referrals you make are handled by caring and knowledgeable individuals. We take this responsibility seriously and are willing to demonstrate that by welcoming you into the process. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you and offer a variety of co-counsel opportunities.
If a case in one of our practice areas below arises, reach out to us and find out for yourself what it is like to work with us:
- Car accidents and truck wrecks
- Premises liability claims
- North Carolina Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability appeals
Our Reputation Makes Us A Strong Partner
At O’Malley Tunstall, PC, we are firmly grounded in our eastern North Carolina community. In true Southern fashion, we keep our doors open to everyone in need, and we trust that you do the same. Our firm is widely respected in the region and nationwide. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Susan M. O’Malley is a North Carolina Bar Board-Certified Disability Specialist in Social Security Disability law and is past chair of both North Carolina’s NCAJ Disability Section and AAJ’s National Disability Section
- Joseph P. Tunstall has extensive state and federal trial experience with a sole focus on protecting the injured. He keeps current with Reptile training and speaks nationally on personal injury and medical malpractice.
- Our firm was built on the foundation of protecting the average person. Our long track record demonstrates that we have remained true to that mission.