Chelsea Ragan joined the firm in 2023 as a personal injury attorney. She began her legal career as an Assistant Public Defender in Gastonia, NC representing indigent clients in the criminal court system. She took that passion for advocacy and funneled it into personal injury. Before joining the firm, she was a partner at a large personal injury firm.
She earned a B.A. in Political Science and Geography from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and her J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in Columbia, SC, where she was named a South Carolina Bar Foundation Public Interest Fellow.
Chelsea values communicating with clients and using her knowledge to help those in need. She lives in Chapel Hill with her husband and two small children, Evelyn & Theodore.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, gardening, and spending time with her family.
Community & Civic Involvement
- Ronald McDonald House of the Triangle
- North Carolina
- “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” 4 for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs by Best Lawyers in America, 2021 – 2023
- Durham County Bar Association
- 16th Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice Women’s Caucus