At the law firm of O’Malley Tunstall, PC, it is important to us that our clients understand the legal issues and personal dangers they may encounter in their everyday lives. To that end, we provide these legal articles for your information.
Drowsy And Distracted Driving
- Does North Carolina need stronger distracted driving laws?
- Study shows cognitive distraction risks with hands-free devices
- What NC drivers need to know about drowsy driving
- Why federal data drastically underreports distracted driving
Drunk Driving Accidents
Keeping Children Safe
- 5 things to teach your children about interacting safely with dogs
- What are North Carolina’s laws on child safety seats?
Free Consultation ~ Contact O’Malley Tunstall, PC Today
If you or someone you love suffers an injury because of another’s negligence, or you are having difficulty receiving Social Security or long-term disability benefits, we can help you. Schedule your free consultation with our experienced personal injury and disability lawyers by sending us an email or by calling us toll-free at 252-214-6360.