Second Wreck - Use the Same Attorney?
Social Security Disability if you cannot use both hands.
Evidence for a Social Security Disability Case
Social Security Disability, SSI and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Social Security Administration has a new policy to expedite Veterans claims that are rated 100 percent disabled by the Veterans Administration (VA).
Need Social Security, SSI in Rocky Mount, North Carolina? Susan O'Malley is Board Certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a Specialist in Social Security Disability and runs the O'Malley Tunstall Disability department.
Social Security must consider Claimant's Medications and GAF (global assessment of functioning) score in determining their disability. After our client's case was denied by the Administrative Law Judge and again by the Appeal's Counsel, Susan O'Malley determined our client's case had merit and filed suit against the Social Security Administration.
When filing for Social Security Disability or SSI there are certain key things to do during the process.
O'Malley Tunstall is extremely happy to welcome Bruce Daughtry to our firm. We have worked against Bruce for years and are excited to now add him and his tremendous experience to our litigation, serious personal injury and social security disability, SSI sections. Joe and Susan have known for years what a strong advocate Bruce Daughtry is for his clients and are sure he will bring that passion to helping our clients. Bruce Daughtry Personal Injury and Social Security Disability, SSI Lawyer Bruce Daughtry was born in Ahoskie, North Carolina where he attended Hertford County public schools and graduated from Ahoskie High School. He graduated from Campbell University with a Bachelor of Business Administration. Bruce attended law school at Norman Adrian Wiggins School of law in Buies Creek, North Carolina and earned his Juris Doctorate in 1993. Bruce was admitted to practice law the same year. After graduation he returned to this home town of Ahoskie where he began his career practicing law, representing individuals and families in the District and Superior Courts of Eastern North Carolina. Later he focused his area of practice in civil litigation representing insurance companies and their insured in all levels of the North Carolina court system. Bruce has taken his extraordinary amount of trial and litigation experience gained by representing the insurance industry and uses it to fight for individuals' rights and maximize their recovery in their personal injury claims. Bruce has over 100 jury trials in serious injury claims. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar, the Nash County Bar, and the Seventh Judicial District. He is admitted to practice in the Eastern District of the Federal Court. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Bruce lives in Rocky Mount with his wife, Cacky, and two children, David and William. He spends most of his free time on the field watching David and William participate in their sports activities. Bruce will handle serious personal injury, disability and social security disability, SSI cases. Visit O'Malley Tunstall, PLLC for more information on Workers' Compensation, serious Personal Injury and Social Security, SSI cases.
- Gather the Names, Addresses and phone number of the doctors that treat you.
- Make a list of all of your medications. Include the name, amount, how often you take it, what you take it for, how long you have taken it and the doctor who prescribes it.
- Make a list of the activities you can no longer do. See Worksheet.
- Make a list of your work history for the last 15 years. Include the years, name of employer and job duties.
- Keep all letters from Social Security.
- If you do not have insurance, apply for Medicaid and look for clinics in your area that will charge based on income or free clinics. List of free clinics by county.
- Follow the doctor's recommendations.
- Make a list of any other benefits you currently receive such as Medicaid or Veteran's benefits.
- Talk to your doctor about disability and whether they would support your application for it.
- Call our office if you have further questions about applying for Social Security, SSI or need assistance filling your application.