JOSEPH ROBERT SISE
- Personal Injury
- Social Security – Disability
Joseph Sise is a lawyer in Raleigh. He was raised in Amsterdam, NY, graduated from Notre Dame-Bishop Gibbons High School, and received a bachelor of arts degree in English from Bowdoin College. He attended Stetson University College of Law on a Presidential Merit full scholarship, where he graduated magna cum laude and received the Edward D. Foreman Most Distinguished Student Award in 2018. He then moved to Durham, NC, and became a licensed member of the North Carolina Bar Association in the fall of 2018, starting work at O’Malley Tunstall PLLC in the spring of 2019.
At Stetson University College of Law, Joseph received an extensive education in trial advocacy, competing on the school’s number one-ranked trial team and winning competitions at the state, regional and national levels. He is focused on providing effective and ethical advocacy for clients, from the first meeting to the courtroom.
Joseph is an Associate Attorney at O’Malley Tunstall PLLC, where he practices Social Security Disability and Personal Injury. In his spare time, he reads, composes music, and writes fiction.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- Juris Doctor – 05/2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Bowdoin College, Brunswick, Maine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 05/2014
- Major: English – Concentration in Creative Writing
- Minor: Film Studies
- North Carolina, 2018
- 2018 Edward D. Foreman Most Distinguished Student Award, 2018
- 2018 Victor O. Wehle Award (outstanding student in Trial Advocacy), 2018
- 2018 William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Consilio Services, Document Review Attorney, Morrisville, NC , January 2019 – February 2019
- Grossman, Roth & Partridge, Law Clerk, Sarasota, FL , June 2017 – August 2017
- Gulfcoast Legal Services, Researcher, St. Petersburg, FL , November 2017
- O’Connor O’Connor Bresee & First, Law Clerk, Albany, NY , June 2016 – August 2016
Current Employment Position